Monday 12 December 2016

THE WEDDING REPORTER - CREATING A LITERARY LEGACY OF YOUR DAY!

I have been slightly obsessed with The Wedding Reporter for several years. Brought up on romantic black and white films, I've always felt that those perfect moments in your life should somehow be recorded, so I love photography and video but The Wedding Reporter captures every important part of your day in the most magical medium of words!



Imagine the book of YOU and your big day! I'll let Franky, The Wedding Reporter herself, explain: "The Wedding Reporter is a truly bespoke service turning beautiful weddings into literary gold dust to savour as a unique keepsake.  The report can be as flexible as you like, covering just certain elements of your wedding or a blow-by-blow description of the whole day!" 


Initially observing from the sidelines, as the day progresses The Wedding Reporter gets to know your guests and family and will build up a picture of who you are as well as capturing moments from your day that you may only glimpse - creating a lasting memory for you to keep forever.


Just reading their testimonials makes me teary and I think, if you love words and are a romantic, this unique business is something you really can't miss.  I'm already talking to my husband about our 20th wedding anniversary and how important it is to have these memories in writing and just imagining our 50th anniversary and reading all about it all over again!


Come and meet Franky and find out just how wonderful memories of your day will be!



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment