Monday 17 March 2014

THANK YOU!

Thank you to everyone for yesterday!  The amazing exhibitors who made the day so wonderful, my fabulous helpers, Sue, Katie & Sharron, and the incredibly generous Jan & Nabila who volunteered via the Alzheimer's Society, the Clifton Pavilion staff and, of course, all the lovely couples and brides-to-be who visited us!

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did - I have to say, seeing all those stunning stands makes me just want to get married all over again (to my husband, of course!)

Thanks to you, we raised £540.40 for the Alzheimer's Society, so thank you SO much for that too!

I'm in the process of contacting raffle winners at the moment  If you get a text or email from me do let me know how you'd like me to get your prize to you.  I'll be posting the list of winners once I've contacted everyone.

Photos from the day will be posted up here soon but, in the meantime, if you want a glimpse (or reminder) of yesterday, take a look at these two blogs:



No comments:

Post a Comment