Friday 11 March 2016

ADAM COOK FILMS - REPLAY YOUR DAY ON GLORIOUS 16MM FILM!

Adam Cook Films captures the essence of your day on glorious 16mm motion picture stock.  With total commitment, Adam will record your day with a film-maker's eye.  Over to Adam to tell you about himself and his work! 

"Having been working in the film industry for the last few years I have found myself looking for more ways to expand my passion for image making. There is always a story to be found on a Wedding day and its a great experience and a privilege to able to document it unfolding.  I try to be as unobtrusive as possible, my style is a mixture of reportage and candid portraits. 

Real film is rich and evocative, it captures the life and atmosphere of your wedding like no other medium, I'm inspired to make images this way and the very process of shooting with mechanical cameras allows you to slow down and capture all those small moments."





Adam Cook Films - Website coming soon 
Email: adamcook@mail.com
Tel: 07427 656356


No comments:

Post a Comment