Friday 22 March 2013

So ... I'm excited to tell you that the pictures from the wedding fair are being edited and will be up soon.  The day goes by in a whirl for me and I love it when I see the after-fair photos as it reminds me of how wonderful all my fab exhibitors are and what a great day we all had.  Keep checking in and we should have a fab post about the fair next week.

In the meantime, I want to share an amazing event I'm involved with in April and I hope you'll be as excited as I am!


Jezebel Events Presents

CLIFTON HILL COSTUME & TEXTILES SPRING LAUNCH

Thursday, 18th April 2013

Some of you Vintage and haberdashery fiends will remember the amazing treasure trove on Clifton Hill, run by the lovely Gillian Hodder, who sadly passed away in early 2011.

Over the last two years, the shop has been refurbished but, even more importantly, Gillian's fabulous 30 year collection has been lovingly sorted through and reorganised and after lots of hard work the new curator will be opening the shop this spring!

To celebrate the forthcoming opening, Bristol Vintage and Sue Fyfe-Williams of Aunties Vintage China are continuing to work as 'Jezebel Events' to bring you a glorious launch night on Thursday, 18th April at Clifton Hill House.  This beautiful building will be the stunning venue for an evening of glamour, fashion and fun with a marketplace full of goodies to buy including jewellery, headwear, bags, gifts, prints, clothes from the shop and more!  You can wander through the model tableaux showcasing some amazing clothes from different eras, enjoy music from our favourites, The Marionettes, and brilliant  DJ Rocka's Roadhouse and be stunned by fabulous feats of magic from Darren Campbell, all culminating in an amazing catwalk of clothes and accessories.


To find out more about the evening and to buy tickets take a look at our blog:  http://www.jezebelevents.blogspot.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment