Thursday 11 November 2010

Creative Frame Photography

As I go through life, I find myself appreciating photography and the photos I have, more and more. Nothing quite captures a memory in the same way. I've always been one to hide away from the camera but Tony Hepburn of Creative Frame Photography would put even the most camera-shy bride at ease.  

Tony is a truly creative force with an amazing professional background. He's also one of those incredibly warm, caring people that makes you feel like you've known him for years. I think this wonderful picture and Tony's words below sum up his creativity and approach perfectly...
Few occasions are as momentous… or as fleeting… as the day you commit to love forever. Moments appear and are gone – a shared look, the gentlest touch, the scent on the breeze. Capturing these moments on film is my passion. A passion to make your memories live and breathe life into that which you missed.

My work is a form of visual expression that is intrinsically recognisable as truth - personal truth and the shared universal truth that reconnects us to the human condition. 

I studied the craft at such luminaries as the BBC and Aardman Animations, mastering technique, challenging my evolving expertise, until I couldn’t resist that powerful draw – a craving to reveal, uninhibited by script or pretence.  

Your wedding is my opportunity to bring my skills to bear in the most meaningful of ways.  To capture your joy, forever, is my challenge.  I couldn’t do what I do, without you.

This is your day – the inception of your future life together.  The detail is too important to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment